M-EXPERIMENT EXCHANGE THREAD.

hello i guess i be the first looking for a red gigawatt
it is currently out of stock, if you have an extra one let me know thanks.
You just needed to send in a back-in-stock update request. Something like that. Then they send you an email when they have in stock. May take a few days though. I think it depends on which models. Obviously some are selling faster than others. :cool-33:🤙

I would think this would have to be done in the Oakley exchange section somewhere. Even if it meant starting another exchange thread, Because of the restrictions for fully viewing posts by non-members.

Last edited:
Thinking of parting with my polished black pleasures simply bc I got those before the ones I wanted came in stock
I feel like that with the first pair I bought (Business, Sepia non-polar). It wasn't what I wanted, but I thought it was the best chance to get a serial pair because it was the only thing available online at that moment. And it's not a serial pair so now I want it even less. I might have awesome stocking stuffers this year.

I feel like that with the first pair I bought (Business, Sepia non-polar). It wasn't what I wanted, but I thought it was the best chance to get a serial pair because it was the only thing available online at that moment. And it's not a serial pair so now I want it even less. I might have awesome stocking stuffers this year.
You can advance my xmas gift this year 😇

Here’s my address. Christmas comes as early as August in Norway.

Thomas Andrew Koonce
Bruveien 13 C
1734 Hafslundøy
Norway

And before someone mentions that this is sensitive info, I can assure you it’s not. The Government has my address all over the internet for any person to find. 😂

I have an algae/smoke pleasure that I would be interested in trading for a business model. Pm me if interested. Tried it on once and they are too big for my dome.

Latest Posts

Back