M Experiment more exciting than Oakley? I think so

LetsGoBrandon

Oakley Enthusiast
I am actually becoming more excited for the new stuff from M-Experiment than I have been from Oakley in a while. I get tired of the same old boring stuff Lamexotica keeps putting out. Bringing back the original perspective and design from the master(s) themselves is a refreshing change. Keep up dropping these styles as it is something I can get behind

Absofrukinglutley!!!!! Oakley has no face anymore... it is just a mega company pushing out anything and everything they think they can make us buy and to a degree it works since that is all we were left with.

M Experiment feels like a bunch of friends we have never met other than on here who are attentive and listen to what we want. Every release gets a little cooler than the last, and the product is offered at a working mans wage even though they could have easily marked up as high as Luxottica does.

I cannot thank the Jannards enough for what they are doing! Truly they are the last of the great entrepreneurs!

I am actually becoming more excited for the new stuff from M-Experiment than I have been from Oakley in a while. I get tired of the same old boring stuff Lamexotica keeps putting out. Bringing back the original perspective and design from the master(s) themselves is a refreshing change. Keep up dropping these styles as it is something I can get behind
This is the way.

Could not agree more. I am really enjoying the releases and the buzz around limited and new releases. I am patiently impatient in waiting for the next item lol! Recognising that this is still within the first 6 months of launch!
can’t, but will, wait for the next evolution/ colors or model!

Who is ready for these?
IMG_2523.png

Oakley is so bland and boring these days. Just left a vault and the most interesting item to me were the microfiber bags.
Every now and then Oakley will throw us a bone and give us something cool to keep us coming back, but in general it’s been extremely boring stuff from Oakley. M-Experiment has much better potential and no corporation to answer too. Can’t wait to see what their next frame looks like.

Oakley is so bland and boring these days. Just left a vault and the most interesting item to me were the microfiber bags.
I agree there’s little that. I’m really excited about with Oakley right now. Aside from finding hats and beanies. But the sunglasses are very boring.

I was the same way I went into an Oakley vault a week ago and I cut more feedback from a couple of customers and several of the employees because I was wearing the M-experiment Jigawatt.

I think a lot of this comes back to nostalgia that a lot of people that start off with Oakley when they started off or reliving that again now. But the glasses are exceptional. Well done feel great and yeah, I’m extremely excited for every release it comes out for the M-experiment.

Latest Posts

Back