• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale M Frame Arrays - Let's Make A Deal!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

20170807_132744.jpg
20170807_133400.jpg
20170807_133952.jpg
20170807_134110.jpg
20170807_133629.jpg

I'll listen to any reasonable deal. Help fund my privacy fence. I also need a new acoustic so please buy my stuff. Each lot is $125 and that includes shipping, only within the United States. If you don't like that price, shoot me an offer. I'll bundle if you wish.

Pic 1 - Matte black w/ Silver O's frame - Excellent condition. Blue Iridium hybrid lens - lots of surface blemishes but nothing deep into the lens. Clear hybrid Z87 - unused and never inserted into a frame, but has some tiny blemishes here n there. Nothing impeding vision. Grey hybrid - unused but has been installed. Has marks where it sits in frame and a few tiny blemishes here n there, but nothing impeding vision.

Pic 2 - SI M Frame - Unused. Fire Iridium vented hybrid - Well used, but still very usable. Lots of marks. Some odd marks that appear to be scratches or cracks but I can't feel them. It's almost as if they are somehow in the middle of the lens. Never seen anything like it. Blue iridium hybrid - A few light surface marks and a few deeper marks. 1 of the marks is noticeable while wearing. It doesn't block vision, but you do notice while wearing. It's not horrible, but I like to describe as close as possible. Grey hybrid - lots of tiny blemishes, some impact vision.

Pic 3 - Blue frame w/ white O's. Has some marks, socks have had little use. Fire Iridium hybrid s - well used. Some deep scratches, but still wearable. The tabs were abuse by previous owner. Pretty sure they had 0 clue what they were doing when trying to swap lenses. Clear vented hybrid. Bad scratches on 1 side only. They are noticeable when wearing, but still could make a good shop lens. Black iridium strike - Some scratches here n there. Only 1 smaller 1 catches the eye. Gold iridium vented strike. Has some crazy stuff happening on the inside. Maybe some type of crazy delamination. Doesn't appear to be peeling though. Make for a good work lens.

Pic 4 - Gold X w/ gold O's. Unused. Grey hybrid lens, unused. Might have an almost unnoticeable mark or 2, just want to say it to cover myself in case I overlooked something. Persimmon hybrid lens - unused. Has some tiny surface blemishes here n there but nothing noticed when wearing.

Pic 5 - Blue frame/ White O's/ Black socks - great condition. Red iridium sweep - lightly used. Has insertion marks, some ear stem marks and a few others, but nothing seen while wearing. No deep iridium scratches. Grey strike - used. Has some scratches, very wearable.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Here I go where

Sent from your mom

You were looking for M frames, were you not?

Username Hidden said:
You were looking for M frames, were you not?
Oh I have a pair lined up for when I get rolling again with my new company

Sent from your mom

Trades?

Username Hidden said:

I wasn't really looking to do any trading at the moment. However, I'll entertain reasonable offers.

What is a hybrid lens? Great looking stuff

Username Hidden said:

The shape of the lens is called "Hybrid".
First pic above .

Username Hidden said:

Thanks. Been a Mframe hoarder, I mean collector for many years. I don't like having to part with them, but I'm having $2000 worth of fence installed so I don't have to see the ate up neighbors.