• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying M Frame Gen 1/2 Algae

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey All,

I am looking for any frame that is crack free, and hopefully doesn't have too much discoloration. Please let me know what you have! I am willing to pay cash, but also have lots of incredible trade options:

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey buddy, I've got one. I think it's in good shape but I gotta dig it out of the stash and make sure.

I have a set of 2nd gen....i believe they were the SI variation, black frame, dark icons....i can get some pics if interested....has black iridium lens, earsocks are still in good shape, nose pads will eventually need to be replaced. No box

Username Hidden said:
Hey buddy, I've got one. I think it's in good shape but I gotta dig it out of the stash and make sure.
PM Incoming!

Username Hidden said:
I hope you have one. He has been trying to trade me out of one of mine for months and I dont want to let them go. Hard to replace these.

Username Hidden said:
I have a set of 2nd gen....i believe they were the SI variation, black frame, dark icons....i can get some pics if interested....has black iridium lens, earsocks are still in good shape, nose pads will eventually need to be replaced. No box
Algae Gen 2 M Frames were crystal green with gold icons and the Gen 1's (nearly impossible to find) were a more matte green with, I believe, white oakley text

Do you have pics of a Gen I pair? Any pic?

Username Hidden said:
Do you have pics of a Gen I pair? Any pic?
I do not! A member here has one, I can't remember who though...

I don't believe I have ever seen a Gen I and I have seen a lot. Someone show me!

I just thought of something.... Are you referring to the Japan issue bright green pair? Definitely not algae.