• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame / Mumbo Re-Release

I'll wait to pass judgement but yeah, that color doesn't seem right on the pro m.
Out of all the colorways they released that’s the one colorway they didn’t do in a m pro. I was hoping for a bigger release with different colorways but with this neon release it makes the that much more unique.

Is it me as a vintage purist but the neon pro M doesn’t look great
Totally agree. Just seems a little off. I do like the idea of Prizm Road M frame lenses though. Wish they would just release lenses in all the Prizm colours. I would buy the s*** out of some Prizm Heaters!

Other than black were there any like for like colourways in the Mumbo and Pro M back in the day?

Totally agree. Just seems a little off. I do like the idea of Prizm Road M frame lenses though. Wish they would just release lenses in all the Prizm colours. I would buy the s*** out of some Prizm Heaters!

Other than black were there any like for like colourways in the Mumbo and Pro M back in the day?
Wait till I get done putting my display case together I got into a brand new vintage collection. I snagged a bunch of mumbo to pro m colorways. Some I had an some were bought to complete generational sets

Not fake
1653953603385.png