• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman Doubt

Well, they're going back tomorrow. The mexican seller is a guy who claims the madman were given to him as a gift, and he has no idea about Oakley and their designs, he just said that the shade were too weird for him and that's the reason for the sale. My friend will get his money back except for the shipping ($10 usd), I guess it was a cheap lesson to learn. Better ask next time.
Thank you all for the help!

Ps. If you ever find the special edition "buttcrack" jordans please let me know, I'll tell my friend to buy them

Well, they're going back tomorrow. The mexican seller is a guy who claims the madman were given to him as a gift, and he has no idea about Oakley and their designs, he just said that the shade were too weird for him and that's the reason for the sale. My friend will get his money back except for the shipping ($10 usd), I guess it was a cheap lesson to learn. Better ask next time.

Ps. If you ever find the special edition "buttcrack" jordans please let me know, I'll tell my friend to buy them

Butt crack and shoe-less.

Best of luck to you guys. Now that you are a member, hopefully, our group can advise you on any further purchases.

That's cool that he's getting a refund. Tell him if he's going to nuy a pair of MadMan glasses, do some research on Model numbers. such as SKU# OO6019-02 which are Pewter Frames with Black Iridium Polarized lenses. Then, do some research, such as knowing that the Black Iridium Polarized lenses have the word POLARIZED ETCHED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LEFT LENS. Then, he could be sure that the bridge is sandblasted O-Matter, and the remainder is kind of a Dark Silver color, and it has a Black O icon right at both hinges, and it has a Black Unobtanium earsock, and the earsock isn't curved very much. These details are there on every pair of Genuine Oakleys with the SKU# OO6019-02
If he knows what to look for in the particular Model that he's buying, if one or more of the details is missing, it is probably fake. I mentioned the SKU# OO6019-02 Model because the sell in and around for $150 street price, although OAKLEY'S Suggested Retail is $390.
The Other MadMan SKU#'s are similar with differing details. The Model Numbers, or SKU#'s are all similar, like SKU# OO6019-05, or SKU# OO6019-07, all of which are Oakley MadMan glasses with differing details which correspond to the SKU#. If he educates himself on which model numbers have which material or color-lense details, he will know what he is buying and what they will look like. It's a lot harder to rip off an educated buyer. Tell him good luck, and they are a really fun model of eyewear.

Buttcrack and shoeless. LOL. Nice ad for basketball sneakers. Can't say that I ever played barefoot and bare butt! Sounds like a great way to get injured. Just think. You stop and spin to shoot a jumper and somebody gives You a tug! No fun!

Hi again,
A friend of mine decided to buy a set of Madmans through an internet site and while the frame seems original, the lenses don't. I don't recall seeing a madman with blue lenses (ice iridium is what they appear to be), Could you help me out and see if the lenses are OEM?
Thanks
pd. no box or tube were included in the sale

View attachment 273501

View attachment 273502

View attachment 273503
Sorry late to the party, it is fake, bend earstem, lens color wrong.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back