• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mag Four Deal on the bay

That's good to know. Thanks! Hopefully he has the regular Mag Four Plasma/Fire that I can exchange it for if they don't fit well. I have a remotely smaller face so I think I'll be fine. *fingers crossed*

The fit was okay, and yes, a bit small. They looked alright on me but I decided that the Mag Four's "squared" look is a better fit. I'm actually returning the S to the seller today and I'm currently engaged with a member here on the forum about the regular Mag Four. The major differences between the two are the orbitals are more rounded at the bottom and the width of the frame itself is a bit smaller. I found that the ear stems were pressed outward when I wore them instead of straight back with no outward bend.

The Plasma/Fire color way is SICK on those. If you have a smaller head, I wear a size 7 fitted hat, they fit alright, I just didn't care for the rounded orbitals. For $75 shipped though they were hard to pass up. @Jdobbs325 has a set of regular Mag Fours in that color way for $140 shipped NIB. I bought his NIB damaged box pair. Hopefully I'll have them by week's end or early next week.

Latest Posts

Back