• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying MAG M frame and Reg M frame lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for MAG M frame and regular M frame lenses. Prefer Hybrid, Hybrid S, Strike and Heater last. Must be mint and no scratches. Black iridium, Ice iridium, blue iridium, Fire iridium, persimmon, will consider others. Let me know if you have anything.

Some people reacted to this post.
I am tagging @sibolang as I recall he have a pair for sale. You can send him a PM to inquire

Username Hidden said:
I am tagging @sibolang as I recall he have a pair for sale. You can send him a PM to inquire
Thanks! That's what I thought when I clicked on his name.

I have a couple...
Mags.JPG

I would only sell a frame with one of each lens: VR28, Gold, Fire, Ice and G30. Most lenses have the original boxes and are mint, frame would be mint as well and I would be keeping the Heaters.
$675 per set.

Username Hidden said:
I have a couple...
View attachment 287022
I would only sell a frame with one of each lens: VR28, Gold, Fire, Ice and G30. Most lenses have the original boxes and are mint, frame would be mint as well and I would be keeping the Heaters.
$675 per set.

So just to clarify, your asking 675 for one frame and 5 lenses, Mint condition? What are the shapes. And I'm not a fan of heaters..so that's OK..haha

BTW, very very nice collection!

Username Hidden said:
So just to clarify, your asking 675 for one frame and 5 lenses, Mint condition? What are the shapes. And I'm not a fan of heaters..so that's OK..haha

BTW, very very nice collection!
Thanks! Yes one frame mint and 5 lenses mint. Think of it as one mint set for $275 and $100 each on lenses.
The variations of Mag M lenses that I have are the Heater, Strike, Hybrid S and New Hybrid. In order:
heater.jpg

strike.jpg

hybrid s.jpg

new hybrid.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Thanks! Yes one frame mint and 5 lenses mint. Think of it as one mint set for $275 and $100 each on lenses.
The variations of Mag M lenses that I have are the Heater, Strike, Hybrid S and New Hybrid. In order:
View attachment 287037
View attachment 287038
View attachment 287039
View attachment 287040

I know the shapes but was asking what are you supplying in the package because you said you are keeping the heaters. ( those are my least favorite)

675 is just a lot of coin at one time.. but damn..

Wish I had the cash, those Strikes would be mine.

I have a number of standard M Frame lenses, mostly Heater. A lesser number of smaller shapes.