• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mag Switch $200

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Frame is in excellent condition might find a scuff or something I missed to cover myself. Nose bridge and arms are tight.

Rubbers are still in great not sticky or anything condition

Left lens has a pretty good scuff on it and both have micro scratches so deducting $50 from the last one that sold here for that reason

Soft bag and glasses only

$250 FF

Now $200 FF

$10 ship

IMG_8600.jpeg
IMG_8601.jpeg
IMG_8602.jpeg
IMG_8605.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

:bump:

These are new to me…as a model. They look like a cross between X-Metal and O-Matter. A quick Google says they are magnesium with a ceramic mantle. One wonders if they could be refinished?

Either way…extra bump for ya 🪖👍

Username Hidden said:
These are new to me…as a model. They look like a cross between X-Metal and O-Matter. A quick Google says they are magnesium with a ceramic mantle. One wonders if they could be refinished?

Either way…extra bump for ya 🪖👍

@Bonz-1 can polish these. They look even better when polished

Username Hidden said:
@Bonz-1 can polish these. They look even better when polished

I was thinking of Olive Drab and Coyote a la @Broccoli …but I think his OD-Coyote are XX? Just had a similar frame look 🪖👍

Username Hidden said:
I was thinking of Olive Drab and Coyote a la @Broccoli …but I think his OD-Coyote are XX? Just had a similar frame look 🪖👍
The magician @zwc0442 is the guy to talk to about what is possible and what is not... never considered doing a custom on one of these but with the sexy curve of the orbitals I bet some really cool stuff could be done.

@zwc0442 has done two custom Gascan/Belt Buckle sets for me already with a request for another set in his queue. He is a Wizard! I think we just did ask him! 😎🤙

No rush but any chance of a full side view of one of the temples? Extra bumps never hurt for visibility! 🪖👍

Username Hidden said:
@zwc0442 has done two custom Gascan/Belt Buckle sets for me already with a request for another set in his queue. He is a Wizard! I think we just did ask him! 😎🤙

No rush but any chance of a full side view of one of the temples? Extra bumps never hurt for visibility! 🪖👍
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I would probably pm Zach… he gets tagged a dozen times a day

Indeed! I just PMed him on another question. Will tag him on customization options for Mag Switches when he gets a chance to respond.

Thanks for the pics 🪖👍

Status
Not open for further replies.