• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mag Switch $200

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Indeed! I just PMed him on another question. Will tag him on customization options for Mag Switches when he gets a chance to respond.

Thanks for the pics 🪖👍
Would appreciate the knowledge being passed on once you get the lowdown... I would think the surface is at customizable as titanium but I never got into the Mag series enough to gain much knowledge. I just know they are super light compared to a juliets weight

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Would appreciate the knowledge being passed on once you get the lowdown... I would think the surface is at customizable as titanium but I never got into the Mag series enough to gain much knowledge. I just know they are super light compared to a juliets weight

Absolutely! Knowledge is best shared so far as Oakley lore is concerned. As soon as I hear you’ll get a PM and/or I’ll post it here 😉

Bottom line they are a snazzy looking frame. The jury is still out on refinishing one till I hear from El Zach 🪖👍

1699138245158.png

Username Hidden said:
Indeed! I just PMed him on another question. Will tag him on customization options for Mag Switches when he gets a chance to respond.

Thanks for the pics 🪖👍

PM En route 😉👍

Status
Not open for further replies.