• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mag Switch and Mag Four - For Sale (Mag $225 conus, Four $195 conus shipped, PayPal only)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
26 Mag Switch? DAMN!! Complete LNIB?

Some people reacted to this post.
No box.

I'd love to hear the story of how you acquired all this stuff - really awesome....

11 switch left, 9 fours left

Tempting, trying to decide between the two though, especially if there's a difference in frame size (ie: for a head like mine I prefer medium to larger frames, but I been ok with say Flak 2.0 or Holbrook XL).

Username Hidden said:
Tempting, trying to decide between the two though, especially if there's a difference in frame size (ie: for a head like mine I prefer medium to larger frames, but I been ok with say Flak 2.0 or Holbrook XL).
The four is small.

Yeah, Mag four is tiny. Go with the switch. It’s also more on par with the right price. I’ve seen Fours go a lot cheaper.

Username Hidden said:
The four is small.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, Mag four is tiny. Go with the switch. It’s also more on par with the right price. I’ve seen Fours go a lot cheaper.
Thanks for the heads up, sent a PM, and while I do like the seamless look of the bridge on the four, it would be pointless if they don't fit well. (and just read the switch's bridge it somewhat self adjustable).

They’re both dead on! Mages are super small, like 30% smaller than Holbrook XL

Interested in the switch. Msging you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back