• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Magnesium M-frame spotted in Ferrari F40

Hagench

Oakley Beginner
Was at a car show out her in the Columbus area, when I peaked inside this incredible Ferrari F40 and was pleasantly surprised to see a pair of magnesium M-frames in the center console. This guy has great taste!
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 9.09.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 9.09.38 PM.png

My favourite car of all time.
Same.

What sucks is I can't even dream of having it. It'll take more than money to actually live with it now, but at the same time it preserves that "never meet your heroes" thing, and the rising value and popularity do cement the image of the car in my mind as I first imagined.

Same.

What sucks is I can't even dream of having it. It'll take more than money to actually live with it now, but at the same time it preserves that "never meet your heroes" thing, and the rising value and popularity do cement the image of the car in my mind as I first imagined.

Until fairly recently there was one owned by Nick Mason (Drummer of Pink Floyd) on display at a motor museum here, I used to pay it a yearly visit and try not to drool too much.

Truly magnificent car, Ferrari broke the mould with that one.