• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MAN CRUSH

Oaklimus Prime

I slept in Last nights clothes in tomorrow’s dream
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Nations Capital
Disclaimer: If you aren’t secure of your sexuality this thread is not for you.

There’s a sports radio show by Steve Czaban and they did a segment about Man Crushes!!! There has been a lot of love around the forum lately so I wanted to see who is on your Man Crush list!!!! The ladies can play too, they just need to name their Woman Crushes!!!

@Litos and @Rafael Moura
@Jon the Don and @Tidezealot
@"TRUMP" and @OBTH
@Oakley boss's boss and @Oakley boss’s boss’s boss
@Brdmn70 and Punctuation

I’ll start:
Derek Jeter- Yankee Captain and one of the best and most clutch shortstops to play the game

Adam Levine- great voice and slays VS supermodels- nuff said

TB12- one of the greatest QBs ever. And I can’t stand the Pats

Eric Church- amazing and talented artist!!! One of my favorite musicians right now!!!

Freddie Freeman- someday can you wear the Yankee Pinstripes? Please?????

Anthony Rendon- Ice water in his veins- clutch in the postseason!!!!

Whose yours?

Let me get this straight ... Is this the space to talk about men we admire? Whether for beauty or something else?

I have no problem with sexuality, I am male alpha assumed. kkkkkkkkkkkkk But I have no problem saying that a man is handsome when he really is. Is this the idea of the topic? Sometimes the translation is not the message so clear.

Let me get this straight ... Is this the space to talk about men we admire? Whether for beauty or something else?

I have no problem with sexuality, I am male alpha assumed. kkkkkkkkkkkkk But I have no problem saying that a man is handsome when he really is. Is this the idea of the topic? Sometimes the translation is not the message so clear.
Let it all out bro.

Latest Posts

Back