• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Mars Coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have been watching that for quite a while and even contacted him. I feel the price is just a bit too high and he won't budge much of his asking price. I am going to keep trying on this forum and hope I find one for a more reasonable price.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What do you think it is worth?

Personally, I think don't think it has any intrinsic value, it is just a piece of cheap pot metal!

As a collector, it has some value towards making something a bit more complete or interesting. The average price range sold here on this forum is from about $30-to about $45. I think $40 is probably in the ballpark. I would have to pass on $80, for sure.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:

If anyone is interested in the Mars coins on e-bay the seller will go $60. That is still more than I want to pay - but hey if you want one at that price . . .

I think ~$50 is the market value. Best of luck of finding one.

$50 is that max I am willing to pay. So, if someone has one at the price - that is what I will go.

I still have $50 burning a hole in my Oakley britches . . . I know there is a Mars coin sitting in someone's closet or desk drawer somewhere, unloved, unappreciated, that needs to be set free or sent to a kinder, gentler, non-snowflake home.

BUMP - BUMP - and more BUMPS. It is a mighty bumpy road to finding this elusive Mars coin!

You've got the Bump, gotta have that bump . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.