• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mars Leather

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Mars Leather Michael Jordan X-Metal. As pictures show, the leather is in good condition. Frame has a few light marks around bottom of both orbitals where someone must have sat them down. Nose bridge is factory tight. Rubbers are mint. Stitching is clean and factory tight as well. Original gold iridium lenses have light scratches, but very wearable. Also there is some light iridium peeling on lenses around top orbital, unable to capture. With exception of the new rubbers, this pair is all original (I also have original rubbers to go with them). Serial number M*01xxxx. This is a really solid Mars and pics really don't do it justice.

No box or coin, but will include an X-Metal soft vault. Will ship 2 day priority with plenty of insurance. International buyers, PM for shipping cost.

*****edit: Price drop to $500, PayPal F&F or add fees. Will also discuss trades.

L3.jpg
L4.jpg
L2.jpg
L1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Price drop to $600.

I am pulling this pair for lack of interest. Moved to eBay.

****PRICE DROP!! I'm opening this back up. Got some messages after I closed it but nothing concrete. I'm still interested in trading for juliets.

uploadfromtaptalk1404486601729.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404486609985.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404486618618.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404486628152.jpg

SPF

Status
Not open for further replies.