• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Massdrop Deals

Never heard of this site. Worth signing up?
It won't let me see anything but the main page.
I think so. They have limited categories that you can subscribe to then you get a daily email on the new deals as they come up.

I've bought a few things from them - two pairs of headphones, some ear plugs, and some outdoor gear. The only things that stink are that a certain amount of people have to join the "drop" in order to get the best price and a lot of the stuff isn't in stock so you have to wait. An example would be the first pair of headphones I bought - Sennheiser HD6xx. They're a model that Massdrop worked with Sennheiser on based on members feedback so once the drop hit it's max number/ended it was a couple of months until the product hit.

Running through the currently available Oakleys here's what they're saying:

Holbrook Fade Polarized: $89.99 is the best price, 10 people have joined, it ends in 4 days, estimated ship is August 16th.
EvZero Path & Pitch: $59.99 is the best price, 123 people have joined, it ends in 3 days, estimated ship is August 6th.
Holbrook 9102 Polarized: $89.99 is the best price, 79 people have joined, it ends in 3 days, estimated ship is August 15th (and the Woodgrain/Tungsten Iridium combo is the XL)
Turbine: $84.99 is the best price, 14 pairs are left, ends in 13 hours, estimated ship is August 13th.

My Holbrooks arrive today - if I like the fit I might grab another pair - it'd be almost the equivalent of a 2-for-1 deal between the Oakley sale and Massdrop.

Forgot to mention, you can post polls for new items as well. If something gets enough traction they reach out to that manufacturer to see if they'd like to participate and work out the pricing. Seems like certain brands (like Oakley) might utilize them as a clearing house when they're bringing in new inventory. Some drops that have ended include:

Trillbe X
Catalyst
Straightlink
Bluetooth Sport Performance
Crosshair
Crankshaft & Batwolf
EVZero Stride Polarized
Mainlink Polarized
Flak Jacket & Flak Jacket XLJ
Jupiter Squared
Radar EV Path Prizm
Crossrange XL