• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Massive Oakley Rubbers/ Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick reply. I really need the earsocks as I found a nose piece that works pretty well. The earsocks are pretty destroyed and don't want to be seen in public with the way they look. :) If you have any suggestions where I could possibly find some, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I use them to cut grass.

The earsocks from that pair should be the same as the old mumbos if it's the original 0.4.

These will work:

If that's not it than you have a "New Zero" and I have socks and bits for that one.

I think the new zero/m frame nose pieces may possibly fit. They look roughly the same size from memory. The colour scheme is different from the original sub zeros or 0.4 though. I haven't got any of my zeros here to check.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply. I really need the earsocks as I found a nose piece that works pretty well. The earsocks are pretty destroyed and don't want to be seen in public with the way they look. :) If you have any suggestions where I could possibly find some, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I use them to cut grass.
Can you post a clear picture of the actual sunglasses you are talking about, please?

I think the new zero/m frame nose pieces may possibly fit. They look roughly the same size from memory. The colour scheme is different from the original sub zeros or 0.4 though. I haven't got any of my zeros here to check.

I got it under control. You can go back to performing veterinary research on sheep.

Hi, I finally got around to uploading the pictures of my pretty ancient zeros. Again, they are in great shape and would love to at least find some earsocks for them. Thanks again for all of your help.

IMG_0954.JPEG

IMG_0955.JPEG

IMG_0957.JPEG

Ok thanks for the clarification... Still pretty old though. Now I remember that I had a couple pair of the .4's break on me. These held up much better as they made the frames thicker. Do you think I can find any earsocks for them?

Ok thanks for the clarification... Still pretty old though. Now I remember that I had a couple pair of the .4's break on me. These held up much better as they made the frames thicker. Do you think I can find any earsocks for them?

No

Status
Not open for further replies.