• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Medusa w/Goggles! Excellent Condition. Clean!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I've gotten some offers which I appreciate but it's still for sale. There is one on ebay and it's $1400 without goggles and it looks kinda beat up. I'll be sending this to ebay in a few days so if you've been looking for one, make me a solid offer and it's yours.
I think you meant to respond to a private message. Or someone deleted a message. Either way it looks like you are responding to a ghost.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think you meant to respond to a private message. Or someone deleted a message. Either way it looks like you are responding to a ghost.

Sup ginger

If you eat a gingerbread house, is that considered cannibalism?!

Username Hidden said:
If you eat a gingerbread house, is that considered cannibalism?!
Actually in the ginger culture it is considered good luck to eat other ginger. So if a fire crotch did eat a gingerbread house they would be in great shape.

want. so. much!! No funds at present :mad-35:

oops forgot about this - bump

Sooooooooo many flakes messaging me with offers that I accept and no one has come through with payment. Best offer I've had so far was $1700 - which I accepted. BUMP with a reduction to $1700 USD shipped CONUS.