• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Metal Double Wide

I thought you had one. When they do come up for sale in Hawaii, how much do they go for?
I have a small Oakley case that can hold about two dozen pairs comfortably. Since I started keeping track, I seen one large Oakley case for sale once here on Craigslist. I'm pretty sure it was over $500. Didn't last long. I don't even bother looking, as I really don't need one anymore, and that's why I don't remember the price. I ended up buying a plain, wide, all glass case, and that's good enough for me. A man of my meager means has no business having an XLG uber-Oakley collection anyway.
grin.gif

I have a small Oakley case that can hold about two dozen pairs comfortably. Since I started keeping track, I seen one large Oakley case for sale once here on Craigslist. I'm pretty sure it was over $500. Didn't last long. I don't even bother looking, as I really don't need one anymore, and that's why I don't remember the price. I ended up buying a plain, wide, all glass case, and that's good enough for me. A man of my meager means has no business having an XLG uber-Oakley collection anyway. View attachment 883387
I’m with you on the collection size. I’m getting in a polished XS delivered by VCR and that’s it for my collection for a while. Besides ever since my first xmetal all other glasses are subpar. Xmetals are sunglass royalty in my opinion.
I have a small Oakley case that can hold about two dozen pairs comfortably. Since I started keeping track, I seen one large Oakley case for sale once here on Craigslist. I'm pretty sure it was over $500. Didn't last long. I don't even bother looking, as I really don't need one anymore, and that's why I don't remember the price. I ended up buying a plain, wide, all glass case, and that's good enough for me. A man of my meager means has no business having an XLG uber-Oakley collection anyway. View attachment 883387
same here man, I have the 3.0 countertop and I love it. It’s a perfect size for small collection

I’m with you on the collection size. I’m getting in a polished XS delivered by VCR and that’s it for my collection for a while. Besides ever since my first xmetal all other glasses are subpar. Xmetals are sunglass royalty in my opinion.

same here man, I have the 3.0 countertop and I love it. It’s a perfect size for small collection
I got dibs on that countertop if you do sell them in the furture 😁

Latest Posts

Back