• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Metal Holbrook SI and Hawaii Shirts

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
So I was never a big fan of O matter Holbrook's. Then these Metal ones came out. I actually really like them.
So tonight I had a chance to get one at 70% off. So I grabbed the Matte Gun Metal w/ Torch Iridium Polarized lenses. Love them!! Fit is super comfortable!!
Also picked up on the same discount the SI and Hawaii shirt.
IMG_6523.JPG
IMG_6524.JPG
IMG_6525.JPG
IMG_6526.JPG
IMG_6527.JPG

Damn you and your discount. Lol

But congrats on the grabs. I need to check the brooks out when I go out of town.

Sent from Q's Note5

So I was never a big fan of O matter Holbrook's. Then these Metal ones came out. I actually really like them.
So tonight I had a chance to get one at 70% off. So I grabbed the Matte Gun Metal w/ Torch Iridium Polarized lenses. Love them!! Fit is super comfortable!!
View attachment 330059 View attachment 330060 View attachment 330061 View attachment 330062 View attachment 330063
Great pickup. Congrats:)

Damn you and your discount. Lol

But congrats on the grabs. I need to check the brooks out when I go out of town.

Sent from Q's Note5

Brother I have my connections from time to time. Easter hook up!! Ha ha
Check them out. It is crazy how much the metal flexes. Great for us with larger melons!!
Added flavor it has my USC look and color to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 330059 View attachment 330060 View attachment 330061 View attachment 330062 View attachment 330063
Hi where did you find this percentage of discount?

Hi where did you find this percentage of discount?

It's called the "my wife's sister's boyfriend's uncle's friend's dog's father's owner's landlord's daughter's husband's neighbor's son works at Oakley" discount. Everyone's connected to an Oakley employee somehow, you just have to put in the effort to find them. Once you do, you've made a friend for life...or until they quit.

Back