• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute 2.0 from an awesome seller

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Much Mahalo goes out to @Metals_Mcgee for the awesome deal I got from him. First I got this Minute 2.0 pretty cheap, so didn't expect pair to look as good as it does. But then again seller did state glasses were near new on his sales post. And boy it is that for sure. My first and only Minute 2.0, and it's in pristine condition, and in my favorite color too. But that's not all. Then seller sends glasses in a soft carry case. and also includes an awesome portable flip-open mirror. Just a 'couple' of extras. Wow. I just wanna say that I'm totally stoked and humbled over your generosity dude. Thank you sir. :cool-33:🤙

IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2147.jpeg
IMG_2148.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2154.jpeg
IMG_2158.jpeg
IMG_2161.jpeg

Wow much love!
you have gone above and beyond!
I’m always nervous when describing an item especially when it’s practically new like this pair.
So thank you for the confirmation there.

Hope you enjoy the trinkets!

Wow much love!
you have gone above and beyond!
I’m always nervous when describing an item especially when it’s practically new like this pair.
So thank you for the confirmation there.

Hope you enjoy the trinkets!
Not sure if I can use the mirror. I'm afraid I may break it facing it towards my ugly mug. Hahaha. 🤣

Latest Posts

Back