• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Minute Machine - New/NOS/Mint

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
Australia / NZ
Hi everyone!

I am searching for a pristine/new condition Minute Machine with Titanium band & box. Preferably Blue, Red or Copper face.

I am Australian based. However, I’m very happy to discuss any potential examples with international sellers as well as local.

Any leads would also be hugely appreciated.

Cheers 🍻

#New #NOS #Pristine #Mint #As New

Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty expensive down here mate i have not seen anything under 2k AUD for a long time down here. there is a leather band one on marketplace but even he wants 1100 for it

Username Hidden said:
Pretty expensive down here mate i have not seen anything under 2k AUD for a long time down here. there is a leather band one on marketplace but even he wants 1100 for it
I have no issue parting with fair dollars for the right item. You are absolutely correct though, and opportunities seldomly arise in our location. Generally most that do pop up have had hard lives or the sellers are trying to finance their retirement judging by their asking prices… Or both.

I’m hoping that casting a wide net may improve my chances of finding what I’m looking for.

Good luck with your search mate.

Hello @Tickford,

I have this watch in my collection.

image.jpeg

I'm travelling, so I took a stock photo in. The watch is in "like new / worn once / really no scratches!" condition. The battery is new, the gasket as well. I took a few watches to the watchmaker a couple of weeks ago and renewed the batteries. That's why I know it exactly. As I'm travelling I don't have actual pictures of the watch, but I can provide them, if you are interested.

I have quite a few Minute Machines, so this one gets no wear time.

The watch wasn't for sale yet, but when I see someone is looking for one of these, I might think about selling it. It comes with the "wooden box" and the pillow. Both shows some wear and tear.
I'm asking 1600 Euro (2660 AUD) for it. Plus shipping, plus PayPal fees. I ship from Germany.

If you're interested in that offer, please let me know via direct conversation and I provide pictures as soon as I'm home.

Username Hidden said:
Hello @Tickford,

I have this watch in my collection.

View attachment 1091062

I'm travelling, so I took a stock photo in. The watch is in "like new / worn once / really no scratches!" condition. The battery is new, the gasket as well. I took a few watches to the watchmaker a couple of weeks ago and renewed the batteries. That's why I know it exactly. As I'm travelling I don't have actual pictures of the watch, but I can provide them, if you are interested.

I have quite a few Minute Machines, so this one gets no wear time.

The watch wasn't for sale yet, but when I see someone is looking for one of these, I might think about selling it. It comes with the "wooden box" and the pillow. Both shows some wear and tear.
I'm asking 1600 Euro (2660 AUD) for it. Plus shipping, plus PayPal fees. I ship from Germany.

If you're interested in that offer, please let me know via direct conversation and I provide pictures as soon as I'm home.
Hi mate.. I’ll send you message and we’ll have a chat about it 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.