• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Repair

Chelsea

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey all! I’m trying to find someone or somewhere to replace the sapphire crystal face on a minute machine and I can’t find any watchmaker that can do it nor anywhere to buy a replacement face. Does anyone have any info on what I can do? I have reached out to Oakley and did not get any help. Thanks in advance for any info!

Hey all! I’m trying to find someone or somewhere to replace the sapphire crystal face on a minute machine and I can’t find any watchmaker that can do it nor anywhere to buy a replacement face. Does anyone have any info on what I can do? I have reached out to Oakley and did not get any help. Thanks in advance for any info!
@Steven Goldberg

What is wrong with it?
Maybe @zwc0442 can assist with some answers.

What is wrong with it?
Maybe @zwc0442 can assist with some answers.
The crystal is cracked and I think the latch sticks also.

5EBB9157-91C4-4297-9601-5C1CBD144CD6.jpeg

Back