• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Xmetal

No shelf whore here. I wear everything I own. My watches get rotated daily most of the time. My sunglasses get rotated sometimes multiple times a day depending on the conditions. :)

anyway xman will be there to do it again, any reactions from casual people who saw them so far?

anyway xman will be there to do it again, any reactions from casual people who saw them so far?
I got a couple compliments from people in Scotland on the MM. They thought it was the sickest watch they had ever seen. I have to agree! My friends at work now want one too.

I got a couple compliments from people in Scotland on the MM. They thought it was the sickest watch they had ever seen. I have to agree! My friends at work now want one too.
did you mean your friend has an MM they want to refinish to xmetal as well? that would be a great party!

did you mean your friend has an MM they want to refinish to xmetal as well? that would be a great party!
Haha well one friend wanted to buy it, but I declined. The other wants to buy one to have the X-Metal finish done to it.

Haha well one friend wanted to buy it, but I declined. The other wants to buy one to have the X-Metal finish done to it.

the latter part i think is a good way to start a friend to getting them hook to Oaks...lol....i want want as well but the MM now is hard to come by...shade station has a pretty decent price but for now its over the budget for me....i believe in the saying good things comes for those who wait...:)

the latter part i think is a good way to start a friend to getting them hook to Oaks...lol....i want want as well but the MM now is hard to come by...shade station has a pretty decent price but for now its over the budget for me....i believe in the saying good things comes for those who wait...:)
Haha yea for sure! Keep browsing the forum. Folks put MMs up for sale quite often for a good price.

myreqa7a.jpg
qaza3usu.jpg
a3a3e4av.jpg
gazuqede.jpg
6ahavasa.jpg
y4u3unab.jpg
That thing came out sick!!! Looking at maybe doing something to my diamond dial but not sure what yet. This is just another option

Latest Posts

Back