• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
This is the info that I was assuming was out there. I know there was an opportunity to purchase a diamond Minute Machine as well.

I can start 10 threads about all the **** I want to buy but not buy a damn thing. It just clogs up the exchange.

There have been plenty of opportunities to buy very nice Minute Machines and yet we are still looking. Good luck.

Some people reacted to this post.
I’m actually going to intervene here. Jose aka @Thuglife is a decent guy. Safe member to deal with. Had zero issues with him. He is very busy with his move. I’m not going to air his story, but he’s military and packed up his stuff out of the country to be home with family. He’s an honest, hard working guy and loves Oakley. I’d gladly sell him another watch, if I had what he was looking for.

Username Hidden said:
Yes it is very unreasonable.

And you committed to the item on saturday and ignored him on sunday without stating your intentions...than got butthurt when he moved on to a serious buyer

I can see why you see it that way too. Actually if you didn’t know Thuglife, you would think “thuglife” lol. He’s very busy these days, but true to his word 100 percent.

Brothers I stay logged on I never log out if that makes any sense

Not sure what we are trying to prove here

Username Hidden said:
At the bottom of the PMs it tells the other person when the last time you read the PM was.

To be fair 24 hours isn’t bad. We’re all busy. Some have more free time.

I love Yakuza, and he’s if not the top five members here IMO. But I’m sure he could of waited another day or so. Again I didn’t know if this was an urgent sale on his part, if that’s the case, that’s on Jose

Username Hidden said:
Not sure what we are trying to prove here

True, you just don't get it....

Anyways can we move on?

Get a life dude