• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2018 season

Dang... White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar suffered a brain aneurysm Friday night during his matchup against the Astros.

The Brewers sweep the Marlins in a 4 game set in Milwaukee. Christian Yelich did the damage against his old team.

Machado homered off Klubot, but the Os fall anyway. They have lost 10 of their last 12. Ouch.

Carlos Gómez hits a game winning home run against the Twins. He still have that crazy swagger despite playing for the Rays lol

Braves stage a comeback on Saturday night and they beat the Mets, taking 2 out of 3 that was shortened by rain. Yesterday's game with ba made up as a day night double header on Memorial Day.

The Phillies walk off the Pirates and sweep them out of Philadelphia. The Phillies are 9-1 at home.

The As take 2 of three against the Red Sox, and go 5-1 on this recent homestand.

Brandon Belt had a 21 pitch at bat. It ended up as a fly out. He would ultimately homer and the Giants beat the Halos.

Sent from Q's S8+

Dang... White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar suffered a brain aneurysm Friday night during his matchup against the Astros.
That’s what happens when you have to face Springer, Altuve, Correa, Yuli and Bregman...

After losing the first two games against the lowly Reds, the Braves call up Acuña and use speed to kill the Reds 5-4. Acuña got his first hit and scored his first run.

Kershaw was off last night, walking six. The Marlins scored 2 runs, the winning rubs, on a Chase Utley error.

The Red Sox ends their losing slide.

The Nats salvage a game out in San Francisco.

The Brewers have won 8 in a row.

Pirates sweep a double-header against the Tigers.

Cleveland hits 3 home runs and defeat the Cubs.

Sent from Q's S8+

Walked back and fourth through the living room checking out the rangers game on the tv as I passed through. Finally sat down and realized it was the movie major league. Haha. Gonna be a looong year, but i guess i'll watch.

I grew up when making the playoffs and losing 4 straight to the Yankees was a great year.

Go Rangers!!!

Walked back and fourth through the living room checking out the rangers game on the tv as I passed through. Finally sat down and realized it was the movie major league. Haha. Gonna be a looong year, but i guess i'll watch.

I grew up when making the playoffs and losing 4 straight to the Yankees was a great year.

Go Rangers!!!
I see Big Sexy Colón has his early season magic going. He finally wins his first game of the year.

Rays doubled up the Red Sox, winning 8 in a row.

The Twins snap their 8 game losing streak.

Kansas City and Milwaukee were both shut out.

The Dbacks came from behind and beat the Nats with a walk in the 10th inning. The gnats are slumping while the snakes are sizzling. Arizona is tops in the NL with a 19-7 record. Also, they have won 9 straight series.

Braves beat the Phillies 4-1

Dodgers and Mariners blew out the Giants and Indians, respectively. Pablo Sandoval pitched a scoreless ninth inning for the Giants.

Last edited:
Astros Fortnite Celebration Dance has been a thing for a while...

It’s hilarious....

Astros are 20-10

D1DC1A9D-473A-4964-88B2-AA97C5E3F716.jpeg

I wonder if we could buy Verlander I think he could pull off pinstripes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braves win their 3rd in a row behind their youth movement. They pounced on Noah Syndergaard and hang on. Mike Soroka pitched 6 innings and allowed 1 run. Braces are 17-11

Sent from Q's S8+

Latest Posts

Back