• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MM Black Dial, Titanium Band

U

Username Hidden

This is a slightly used MM Black Dial, the band shows some slight wear mostly on the clasp area.
The crystal is pristine. Extra links provided. New battery was installed yesterday by Oakley warranty repair.
Large, watch soft vault - but no box. Asking $Sold - shipping incl to conus.

IMG_1071.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg IMG_1025.jpg IMG_1026.jpg IMG_1027.jpg IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1042.jpg IMG_1045.jpg IMG_1066.jpg IMG_1069.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Great price and excellent seller here

@brisci Do you have the two screws and washers for the additional link? Or is it two un-mounted links with one set of screws and one set of washers?

Username Hidden said:
@brisci Do you have the two screws and washers for the additional link? Or is it two un-mounted links with one set of screws and one set of washers?

Good catch!
I took a shot of it put together and I need to get 2 screws and 2 washers. I don't think it will be difficult for me to source them.
- I have a head cold and had to actually put it together, because my brain is foggy.
I want whomever buys this to be happy.

IMG_1073.jpg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Good catch!
I took a shot of it put together and I need to get 2 screws and 2 washers. I don't think it will be difficult for me to source them.
- I have a head cold and had to actually put it together, because my brain is foggy.
I want whomever buys this to be happy.

View attachment 584660
Update I have the 2 washers and got the last screw Oakley had.
They are difficult to source, unlike what I previously thought. Unless you pay eBay level prices.

Bump

Bump