• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mm blue j3rp1985

Im sure its plated. It was a blue swapped to red? Which is better?
I talked to the guy and he said it was originally a Blue face so that would mean the band and case is original Oakley polished and not a custom deal. I would not consider another colorway in a polish unless it was a switch out and that is what that is. I pulled the trigger in my mind over and over on that watch but just couldn't and not stack more debt than I already have ... As long as it is what he said it is you are getting a beautiful Red Polish which is closest your gonna get without the diamonds. I looked that bracelet and case over pretty hard and it matched in every way with my blue so pretty sure it was legit and not a custom. Looks like it is in new condition as well. Saw no blemishes and still had protective stickers. My envy runneth over but my wallet thanks you for buying that super nice piece! Please do post pics when it arrives! I wanna drool some more!

Than
I talked to the guy and he said it was originally a Blue face so that would mean the band and case is original Oakley polished and not a custom deal. I would not consider another colorway in a polish unless it was a switch out and that is what that is. I pulled the trigger in my mind over and over on that watch but just couldn't and not stack more debt than I already have ... As long as it is what he said it is you are getting a beautiful Red Polish which is closest your gonna get without the diamonds. I looked that bracelet and case over pretty hard and it matched in every way with my blue so pretty sure it was legit and not a custom. Looks like it is in new condition as well. Saw no blemishes and still had protective stickers. My envy runneth over but my wallet thanks you for buying that super nice piece! Please do post pics when it arrives! I wanna drool some more!

Well i got it. The stop watch dials do not function or reset. The time and second hand work. Looks great but for that much i expect no issues. Guess ill file a claim..

20211019_170942.jpg

Well i got it. The stop watch dials do not function or reset. The time and second hand work. Looks great but for that much i expect no issues. Guess ill file a claim..

View attachment 910558

I recall him saying it needed it battery... did you try a fresh one? Man.... That outright sucks and you are right! For what he asked for it most certainly should be fully functional!
The bottom right hand button is a little mushy vs click like the rest. I was able to reset once. I may take to my jeweler everything else is flawless. Worst case I can send it back to Oakley and have them lose it and sell it on eBay. Lol. 🤣