• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM: is this real?

Titan X

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Clearwater Florida
i found a MM and was wondering if anyone can see anything that doesn't look legit?

IMG_1287.PNG

IMG_1288.PNG

FAKE......The open clasp should say "TITANIUM BRACELET" and there should be an OAKLEY & SWISS MADE branding stamp on the bezel.

78386902a3088beab0a334864396d335.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are mistaken, it's real. If it's for sale someplace, I'll buy it just message me where I can make an offer.

Last edited:
You guys are mistaken, it's real. If it's for sale someplace, I'll buy it just message me where I can make an offer.
If @Dyeraudio says that watch is fake.....it's fake.

If you can prove it's real then do it. Don't just tell people they're wrong with no facts to back it up at all.

Two are mine and one is the one from the picture. Compare the details of the back especially in the image on the top and the one in his hand. It appears to be just a focus/lighting difference. And yes my backplate is opposite his that's because it was put on that way after the movement was replaced.

watch.jpg

To my eyes, I would say it's real.

0803172353.jpg

Two are mine and one is the one from the picture. Compare the details of the back especially in the image on the top and the one in his hand. It appears to be just a focus/lighting difference. And yes my backplate is opposite his that's because it was put on that way after the movement was replaced.

watch.jpg

To my eyes, I would say it's real.

0803172353.jpg
Your eyes are definitely wrong. Check the face of the watch in question. It's missing things.

Your eyes are definitely wrong. Check the face of the watch in question. It's missing things.
What do you see it missing? I just see a couple crappy photos

You can kinda tell that the rings on the chronograph dials appear to be correct. The little silver spots between the dots are there on the bottom... I tend to think the reason you can't see them around the rest of the dial is because the photo is garbage.

Latest Posts

Back