• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Cinder Red, Is It Good?

Cinder is a very underrated color just like Blood was. I think personally it's a great color. Is it worth what people are asking, NO! They were sold off cheap when they killed that color and went for around $50-$60 at the highest. So, $100-$125 for new in box, yeah, $150-$200, hell no!

IMG_8040.jpg

you should speak to Herbs, he LOVES that colour!!
He should be able to help you with pics too :wink:

One of the best purchases of your life right there.

You will find that Cinder Red is the best frame colour ever made.
Other readers can stop their internal arguments now. "But Herb what about xxxxx? And what about yyyyy?". Hush now, you're wrong.
As the saying goes, "Real Men Wear Cinder". You have just spent your finest $95 my friend.
Well, except I prefer the Oil Drum version. Haha.

Pics here (try searching the forum for 'cinder' ? )
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/2214-together-again-cinder-brothers.html

One of the best purchases of your life right there.

You will find that Cinder Red is the best frame colour ever made.
Other readers can stop their internal arguments now. "But Herb what about xxxxx? And what about yyyyy?". Hush now, you're wrong.
As the saying goes, "Real Men Wear Cinder". You have just spent your finest $95 my friend.
Well, except I prefer the Oil Drum version. Haha.

Pics here (try searching the forum for 'cinder' ? )
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/2214-together-again-cinder-brothers.html

Just WOW, they look so much better in proper lighting, great metallic sparkle

much under-used frame!
They are gorgeous in the sunshine.
Should have been made available on more frames, IMHO.
A nice Cinder Eternal, or Ravishing... mmmm

Black Iridium in the Drum.
Grey in the Dog.

And thanks for the compliments on the pics. But those photos STILL don't truly capture the full effect.

I'm desperately hoping that Dr Chop can replicate Cinder in his paint shop, so I can post off a Hijinx for a true Herbsley goal.

So there you go. Put simply, Cinder is awesome. And that's the bottom line.
Erm.
Cos Herbsley said so.
:biggrin: