• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Monster Dog Tribal for Sale 275 $ now

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Ok then I was lying ;) I was not looking it on ebay since two weeks and that was the last result I had at that time.
So lucky for you and congrats and thanks for puting this info into this thread
No problem, just be sure to double check next time. :smoke:

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:320$ all in

:bump:300$ now

Username Hidden said:
Ok then I was lying ;)I was not looking it on ebay since around two weeks and that was the last result I had at that time and not want to cheat someone here, so my mistake OK
So lucky for you and congrats and thanks for puting this info into this thread

Anyway I don´t know why I see more and more discussions on prices on exchange sections where I would prefer if one is sending a PM to discuss about it.
This is more polite in my opinion and is a question of respect as well

As to your second point, i can kind of see where you are coming at as a buyer but most people aren't here to try to make a killing on something. Most times a little profit or compensation is ok. If i put up and item and someone says its cheaper on ebay, well.. then buy that one or if i deem it worth it i will either pull or down grade the price.

I have a black pit boss 2. I paid more then its worth now. Losing a 100 bucks or trying to sell it for more won't work here. Most people have great knowledge on items worth.

More polite.. maybe. i over paid on one of my first purchases. only because i didn't know better.

Its a cool item so a semi bump for you!

(lol.. sorry.. not a bump if its the last hours.. )

good luck with sale!!

To be honest. I could go on a Romeo 1 sale thread and mock the price, saying couple months ago I paid £150 (225$) mint in box. But that would be dumb, as I got lucky... I think 300$ is less than most tribals go on here. And a lot less than most go on eBay. But if some guy wants to let the world now he got a bargain (thinly veiled as trying to be informative) and thinks somebody's sale thread is the place to announce it then........ Anyway. 300$ is a good price and glws. I'm guessing if you were not based in Europe these would already be gone.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
To be honest. I could go on a Romeo 1 sale thread and mock the price, saying couple months ago I paid £150 (225$) mint in box. But that would be dumb, as I got lucky... I think 300$ is less than most tribals go on here. And a lot less than most go on eBay. But if some guy wants to let the world now he got a bargain (thinly veiled as trying to be informative) and thinks somebody's sale thread is the place to announce it then........ Anyway. 300$ is a good price and glws. I'm guessing if you were not based in Europe these would already be gone.

to be honest a couple of months ago pricing may not work as well as this week. But your point is well taken. Sadly pricing in the Euorpe vs US sucks. The C-sixs might have been a good deal.. except for that conversion rate..

fyi, i saved on my auto insurance.

Awesome pair of Glasses!!
GLWS!!

still not a reason to diss the seller in his own thread....that is why there is such thing as PRIVATE MESSAGING!

Status
Not open for further replies.