• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying "Mumbo" Collector reissue Matte Black, Prizm black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You planning to use yours? Or display only?

Wearing. A lot.

Well, after seeing what the eBay prices are... I'll wait patiently to see what kind of numbers we're talking. Doing more looking I didn't realize they were a pretty limited run.

Some people reacted to this post.
If I had bought ten, i'd display them all lol.

Username Hidden said:
You planning to use yours? Or display only?

As luck would have it I may end up with two so probably one to save and one to wear.
The one I was able to get at a discount through someone should be here tomorrow. Interestingly enough after all the mess with my order at Oakley I guess they found some more (after they sold out)... UPS showed up unexpectedly yesterday with that other one.

Username Hidden said:
+1. Everyone is hard after the matte clear/ruby pair but I prefer the all black. You've got good taste @Rustpot

....and welcome back! We miss your m-frame expertise around here!

You know I rarely, if at all, go for the all black setup. So mine are the matte clears.

I have to say that damn Prizm Ruby is one outstanding lens.

Username Hidden said:
As luck would have it I may end up with two so probably one to save and one to wear.
The one I was able to get at a discount through someone should be here tomorrow. Interestingly enough after all the mess with my order at Oakley I guess they found some more (after they sold out)... UPS showed up unexpectedly yesterday with that other one.

So you got another for free? Nice!

Username Hidden said:
You know I rarely, if at all, go for the all black setup. So mine are the matte clears.

I have to say that damn Prizm Ruby is one outstanding lens.

It is an outstanding lense. But I love the all black look myself. As a matter of fact, i have an all black radarlock on the way...my first radar of any kind...youd be proud

Username Hidden said:
It is an outstanding lense. But I love the all black look myself. As a matter of fact, i have an all black radarlock on the way...my first radar of any kind...youd be proud

Saw that. Good man.

I think I've made it known which combination is best in life.

Username Hidden said:
I think I've made it known which combination is best in life.
Long time no see... stick around for a while!

Username Hidden said:
+1. Everyone is hard after the matte clear/ruby pair but I prefer the all black. You've got good taste @Rustpot

....and welcome back! We miss your m-frame expertise around here!
Finally Oakley released sth people LOVE and I can see the price will stay strong for a long time. (unlike the fate of Badman/Madman, Pit Boss II, Carbon Prime seeing their reselling price half or less of retail).

Mumbo reselling price in Japan is about 320$ - 420$, just asking price tho.