• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mumbo With Heater on Oakley dot com

The serials were pretty inconsistent. I reckon there were applied using heat and imprinted (one of mine was very faint), so I’d say the stems used now are the spares from the production run that didn’t need to get imprinted.

Makes me wonder what will happen to the spare Pro frames…

Coming soon with a Strike lens LOL
@Tavers That or next month we'll see a limited edition pro M in Tennis Ball Yellow with the old school hybrid lens from the MUZM collection.

Hey guys!

My order has been canceled... Funnily enough I used a 30% promo code...
I bought it within 10 minutes of the release and look at the page 30 minutes after and it was still available...

Pretty sure they canceled to give it to an order without any discount...

Really desapointing...

Cheers!

Hey guys!

I bought it within 10 minutes of the release and look at the page 30 minutes after and it was still available...

Really desapointing...

Cheers!
Sad to hear that, did you get any discount code at least?

Hey guys!

Really desapointing...

Cheers!
I’d be pissed if I didn’t get my discount code back.

Hey guys!

Really desapointing...

Cheers!
They knew what they were doing. If they sent you to a manager, it was obvious to the first CS person what happened and why.
Weird that it went through at all. A lot of times it'll say something like you cannot use a discount code at checkout. But I think they messed up and gave you the shaft.
I've been there. I was sent straight to a manager when I explained my situation. The first CS person didn't even really talk. Just sent me to a manager. Sorry to here that.