• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

It doesn't matter. Not enough will be made for the community that actually wants to wear them and some insider scalper is gonna order batches of multiple numbers then through their various user names re-sell them at ridiculous prices. Honestly, Oakley is dead because of the MUZM project and Brian T needs to be held accountable for steering the ship straight into the iceberg. The last year of so called releases aren't even Oakley eyewear anymore. Just Chinese catalog ordered generic designs.
I genuinely hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
I get what your saying but I have to disagree. They've done a great job appealing to their huge customer base. Of course some of the new **** sucks, but it's always been that way. We just tend to look back at only the ones we liked, rose colored glasses and all.

I get what your saying but I have to disagree. They've done a great job appealing to their huge customer base. Of course some of the new **** sucks, but it's always been that way. We just tend to look back at only the ones we liked, rose colored glasses and all.

We are just old dudes that remember the glory days.

Oakley doesn’t stand for what it did a few years back, times change.

Thank goodness the old stuff was so well made that we can all still enjoy it.