• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Man Cave

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
Hey guys just thought i would post pics of my man cave. It goes over all of my interests that are in my life......
IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

OMG Wizard i remember that lol

May i ask how you got a light in the top of your Oakley case as mine one didn't come with one!?

Nice Neo Geo machine. How many games are on yours?
I used to collect neo geo carts and that was an expensive hobby my collection was worth over 20 grand. So I decided to sell it all to
Fund a new Mesa boogie guitar amp and a specialized sworks Mtn bike. I was scanning craigslist one day and found this cab on there
For only 50 bucks so I bought it cleaned it up , fixed the monitor put new joysticks and buttons on it. Then decided that instead of
Diving back into trying to buy every single cart so I purchased a 161 in 1 multi cart that has 161 neo games on it for only 170 bucks lol
It looks great in the room since I was going for a theater room feel no theater is complete without a stand up arcade lol

That's a pretty sweet mancave dude! After my fiance and I get married and buy a house, I am hoping she will let me dedicate a room to all my geek-related items!

Mate just do it one day when she's out at work once it's done what can she do not like she'll move it all?? lol

Latest Posts

Back