• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading My R1 for Beater Mars Crater/Jordan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi OF,

**Edit - added a couple extra pictures**

I'd really like to pick up a beater Crater or Jordan Mars as these fit me better than the R1.
I am specifically looking for one of these to have custom leather added.

I have a really good condition XM R1 (no box, no coin). It's got all OEM rubber kit, and brand new Prizm Black Polarized lenses (cut from Gauge 8L donors, 10/10).
I have the original lenses too. They unfortunately have the typical spider cracks but very usable (7/10).
It's spend whole life in an Ellipse Array case, and maybe seen the light of day about 4-5 times in the last 2 years.

img_20210716_141922.jpg

IMG_20211003_183943.jpg

IMG_20211003_184158~2.jpg

Alternatively, I have an XM R1 with custom Jade Iridium lenses, 10/10. (no box, no coin).
Rubber kit is Linegear (10/10)
Also in awesome condition with Ellipse array case. Comes with spare Linegear Flash black (9/10) and the original Black Iridium X-Metal lenses (not in great condition, 5/10).

img_20210716_141858.jpg

IMG_20211003_183001.jpg

IMG_20211003_183240~2.jpg

Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade and/or would like some more pictures/details.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
A mars crater is a tall order these days and a Jordan that’s not cashed is an even taller order, if it was a 4 digit I might take you up on this offer but good luck man they’re worth it but it sounds like you might already have one if you know how they fit.

Username Hidden said:
A mars crater is a tall order these days and a Jordan that’s not cashed is an even taller order, if it was a 4 digit I might take you up on this offer but good luck man they’re worth it but it sounds like you might already have one if you know how they fit.
Thanks for the input dude!
Yeah, it looks like Craters and Jordans are kinda hard to come by. I totally understand that this is probably a shot in the dark.
I have a couple pairs of 'regular' Mars so I know that I like the look and fit.

I honestly take these things on their actual original value and not the 'hyped' value. These R1s are awesome but a little wide for my bald-@$$ head 🤣
If anybody wants to make a swap that would cool, if not, I'm not going to lose any sleep about it.
Would rather trade here for someone who might actually be interested/appreciate the R1 than play the eBay rip-off game

Couple of real nice looking XM Frames you have as Collateral there pal......

Ttt

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the input dude!
Yeah, it looks like Craters and Jordans are kinda hard to come by. I totally understand that this is probably a shot in the dark.
I have a couple pairs of 'regular' Mars so I know that I like the look and fit.

I honestly take these things on their actual original value and not the 'hyped' value. These R1s are awesome but a little wide for my bald-@$$ head 🤣
If anybody wants to make a swap that would cool, if not, I'm not going to lose any sleep about it.
Would rather trade here for someone who might actually be interested/appreciate the R1 than play the eBay rip-off game
Yeah the Mars have exploded as of late I have friends in many countries all over the globe that keep an eye out for them and xmetals in generally for me and even then they’re hard to find and they’re not cheap usually. It’s always good to put it out there you never knew when you could strike a deal

Ttt

Ttt

⬆️⬆️🔝⬆️⬆️

Status
Not open for further replies.