• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Ruby Collection

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Just a glimpse of my Ruby collection so far.

DSCF4683.jpg

DSCF4684.jpg

DSCF4685.jpg

DSCF4687.jpg

DSCF4691.jpg

DSCF4697.jpg

DSCF4699.jpg

DSCF4702.jpg

DSCF4711.jpg

There's more to come...

you've really lucked out and gotten nice sets of the red/purple hue throughout... i can swear almost all the ruby out today,even on that x-squared is pretty much just FIRE.

Thanks fellas, I've been trying to collect genuine Ruby (purplish-reds) since 2003 when I got my first taste of that entrancing hue, with my first pair of Ruby Juliets......which I lost when I was riding pillion on my brothers Fireblade(they were sitting in my pocket...which was undone enough for them to vanish......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

Thanks fellas, I've been trying to collect genuine Ruby (purplish-reds) since 2003 when I got my first taste of that entrancing hue, with my first pair of Ruby Juliets......which I lost when I was riding pillion on my brothers Fireblade(they were sitting in my pocket...which was undone enough for them to vanish......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

shame on the juliet man.. but great collection. and good call on the juliets- that hue is regarded as the true ruby color- and all else that was fire-like was kinda dissapointing..

I'm an Artist BriP, so I know the true definition of Ruby is a subjective thing but also know what I like and purplish-red is my understanding of Oakley Ruby!

Back