• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Xmens

I have seen the brown Juliet during our SG meet ups, and I must say that xmetal gets my vote for being the closest to the movie versions. Agree to disagree I guess.

No. I tink the closest is "Brown" frame under Juliet series and only a very short release time frame. But they discontinued already. Google around and you will agree with me.

I have seen Brown Juliets in person, and I assure you that you are incorrect... Maybe your computer screen's color balance needs to be adjusted haha

Besides, the XMEN release of the Penny was the Xmetal Ruby version, hence why it commands such a premium over other Penny colorways.

im sure S-Works will be along shortly to show you what a brown Juliet looks like.. or i see that you're in Singapore? youre welcome to attend one of our regular collectors meetups and see it for yourself =)

No. I tink the closest is "Brown" frame under Juliet series and only a very short release time frame. But they discontinued already. Google around and you will agree with me.

Definitely not brown Juliet in X-Men.
This is Juliet brown.

This is the pair that Jono and BriP seen personally.
No need to google, i invite you see them personally if you ever happen to be in Bt Batok area.
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thks for the invite. What i mean is brown juliet as shown above coupled with Red+ iridium in Xmen show win my vote for being the closest color tone matching to cyclop's.

how does this:
yreqahys.jpg

look more like this:
5y8e6use.jpg

than this?:
aju6yser.jpg

i really dont see the brown tint in the cyclops pair? yes, its not exactly xmetal, its more distressed gunmetal.. but still..haha

finally lenses in the Cyclops version are a custom made red based lens; hence it only has red color in the lens. Ruby has reds and yellows, and +red has Reds and blues, both of which are not "movie accurate". barberp (Phillip) on here makes those movie accurate replica lenses =)

Yep. Phillip's Juliet in this thread is the closest reproduction to Cyclop's pair in the movie. Red lens, x-metal juliet with blinders.

how does this:
yreqahys.jpg

look more like this:
5y8e6use.jpg

than this?:
aju6yser.jpg

i really dont see the brown tint in the cyclops pair? yes, its not exactly xmetal, its more distressed gunmetal.. but still..haha

finally lenses in the Cyclops version are a custom made red based lens; hence it only has red color in the lens. Ruby has reds and yellows, and +red has Reds and blues, both of which are not "movie accurate". barberp (Phillip) on here makes those movie accurate replica lenses =)

I have to agree with this. Definitely not brown.

Latest Posts

Back