• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mystery minutes

Amanoramonkey

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
Can one of the o-matter gurus help me identify these minutes and verify their authenticity I'm pretty sure they are genuine but can't find any info on them.
20170830_180728.jpg
20170830_180747.jpg
20170830_180758.jpg
20170830_180808.jpg

Thanks picked them up on eBay thinking I might give them to my daughter once she is sensible enough to look after them. But the way she's going I'll be taking them to my death bed
Don't do it! I gave my college age son a BNIB pair of Carbon XS. Let's just say within 6 months the case was broke and the glasses were "lost". He doesn't get anymore of my X-metal glasses. Now all he gets is today's current O-Matter ones. He does have a few pairs of Fast Jackets from years ago that he has managed not to "lose" though.

Don't do it! I gave my college age son a BNIB pair of Carbon XS. Let's just say within 6 months the case was broke and the glasses were "lost". He doesn't get anymore of my X-metal glasses. Now all he gets is today's current O-Matter ones. He does have a few pairs of Fast Jackets from years ago that he has managed not to "lose" though.
Damn that's a lesson learned she isn't getting near my metals that's for sure but a bargain basement o-matter as a starter isn't too big a risk

Back