• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here - hello!

new_2_oakley

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I am James and I am new here. I have been wearing Oakley for around 20 years and bought my first pair in Australia in the early 2000s. They are Minutes (I have no idea which generation), and are gunmetal grey with iridium orange lenses. Really nice to look at. They look quite retro now, but I was keen to get them out and start wearing them again, only to discover that they have 2 broken arms, which is very sad. I have one of these still, the other is missing. I have been googling like crazy, trying to find a solution, but cannot find anyone who can repair them, and cannot find replacement parts online. Any help would be much appreciated.

James

Hi,

I am James and I am new here. I have been wearing Oakley for around 20 years and bought my first pair in Australia in the early 2000s. They are Minutes (I have no idea which generation), and are gunmetal grey with iridium orange lenses. Really nice to look at. They look quite retro now, but I was keen to get them out and start wearing them again, only to discover that they have 2 broken arms, which is very sad. I have one of these still, the other is missing. I have been googling like crazy, trying to find a solution, but cannot find anyone who can repair them, and cannot find replacement parts online. Any help would be much appreciated.

James
Welcome! Post some pictures and I’m sure we can figure out what generation they are.

Thanks. Here are some photographs.

oakley6.jpeg

oakley4.jpeg

oakley3.jpeg

oakley2.jpeg

oakley1.jpeg

Back