• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here, looking to buy Oakley Minute 2.0 frames.....

CW11

Oakley Beginner
I need a frame for oakley minute 2.0. I have Rx lenses for these and i broke the frame, so I just need the frame, and in the best condition possible. The lenses are bronze, so I prefer brown, but I would consider any reasonable color available. Thanks!

I need a frame for oakley minute 2.0. I have Rx lenses for these and i broke the frame, so I just need the frame, and in the best condition possible. The lenses are bronze, so I prefer brown, but I would consider any reasonable color available. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Before you can buy/sell you need to meet the exchange requirements which basically are

-15 posts
-14 days on the forum

Of if you would like access to the exchange immediately, you can pay for a premium membership

Once you can use the exchange, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Welcome to the forum. Before you can buy/sell you need to meet the exchange requirements which basically are

-15 posts
-14 days on the forum

Of if you would like access to the exchange immediately, you can pay for a premium membership

Once you can use the exchange, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.

OK, I did not know that, thanks for the info

Back