• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New hq replica head FINISHED

And with glasses
F4BB90A2-2C71-40BD-AE26-AEE5A0B7B1AB.jpeg

So you made it look like the original and broke off some of the jaw? The original looks like it’s missing some pieces. But then it’s Oakley. Maybe was made that way? Yours looks super BTW. Awesome job.

So you made it look like the original and broke off some of the jaw? The original looks like it’s missing some pieces. But then it’s Oakley. Maybe was made that way? Yours looks super BTW. Awesome job.
Appreciate the feedback now let hope a few people want them . 😉👍

I think it’s supposed to look like an archaeological reconstruction where they show where all the parts they have would be positioned and just fill the rest in to hold the space.

I think it’s supposed to look like an archaeological reconstruction where they show where all the parts they have would be positioned and just fill the rest in to hold the space.
Lost me , it was a unfinished display by a oakley designer to the best of my knowledge but some pictures used on
338ABC64-B406-47FF-A42D-F684AF9E1D62.png
apparel .

Should be there only have display heads available at the moment

Back