• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Lenses!!!OO Red Iridium!!!

crazywayne311

I should Work at Oakley
757 VA
big shout out to the optical champ @Chris A Hardaway for these OO Red Iridium Polarized numbers!

Toyed with putting them in the xmetal pair but decided to drop them in the plasma pair!

Enjoy!

1AB31CC5-A90D-4E1E-A095-13014B4A5751.jpeg

4B538F42-2D9C-4F6A-B86B-E80FE8E39255.jpeg

7B4331C2-DAEE-424F-9B90-958368628ACE.jpeg

1CCDB6A5-828F-4FBF-85F0-F1241FFF47B7.jpeg

BD677690-4A7D-4452-BD66-70A139DDD0FF.jpeg

13131EA5-8F56-403C-8E67-57E102D6D51A.jpeg

Thanks! I’m super excited!

I’m a big polarized person. I’ve always been a fan of both positive red iridium and OO red iridium but getting positive red in polarized is damn near impossible.

Sorry about that @Jmgarcia. They are pretty bad ass though! i actually hit Chris up and asked his opinion bc I was torn between getting ruby (fruby) iridium polarized and these above. I did favor the red iridium over the ruby but the ruby is my opinion is kinda classic.

I loved the fire iridium/plasma combo that I was rocking but I kinda felt like it was a bit much at times. Hell I almost threw them in the xmetal pair I got.

I would love to get another pair for the xmetal Juliet’s I have but I don’t want to be boring lol maybe chrome or violet iridium for those.

Sorry about that @Jmgarcia. They are pretty bad ass though! i actually hit Chris up and asked his opinion bc I was torn between getting ruby (fruby) iridium polarized and these above. I did favor the red iridium over the ruby but the ruby is my opinion is kinda classic.

I loved the fire iridium/plasma combo that I was rocking but I kinda felt like it was a bit much at times. Hell I almost threw them in the xmetal pair I got.

I would love to get another pair for the xmetal Juliet’s I have but I don’t want to be boring lol maybe chrome or violet iridium for those.

good choice, that color doesn't come up very often. I've lost that feeling for ruby since it basically turned into a fire color now.

Thanks! I’m super excited!

I’m a big polarized person. I’ve always been a fan of both positive red iridium and OO red iridium but getting positive red in polarized is damn near impossible.

OO RIP is sweet, very versatile lens. Got a few sets for my Split Jackets