• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New level of respect to you custom pros.

beau1890

Forum Counsel
Premium Member
My neighbor loves my collection. He has a few pairs of Oaks himself as they are all he's ever worn. He saw the PBII I had painted and wanted me to give a shot at his severely beaten polished black Flaks. He wanted them in a gray like my X-Metals...I told him that I don't have the skill or the equipment to do anything like a mock XM finish but that I could send them to a pro. He told me no he wanted me to do it. And that he wouldn't charge me for the landscaping he did this past fall. I was like...ok.

It's been a while since I did the PBII, but I don't remember having the fits that this frame gave me. The first time I painted it, I hated it. So I stripped it all back down and started over with a slightly new color. Clear coat wrinkled the second time....started over again. But finally, nothing fancy, but I hope he likes them. Brand new. Custom Grey Prizm cuts from the master @Chris A Hardaway. New set of socks, temples and bombs. And an even greater respect to you guys who do amazing customs every day.

20200416_131141.jpg
20200416_131147.jpg
20200416_125233.jpg
20200416_125228.jpg

My neighbor loves my collection. He has a few pairs of Oaks himself as they are all he's ever worn. He saw the PBII I had painted and wanted me to give a shot at his severely beaten polished black Flaks. He wanted them in a gray like my X-Metals...I told him that I don't have the skill or the equipment to do anything like a mock XM finish but that I could send them to a pro. He told me no he wanted me to do it. And that he wouldn't charge me for the landscaping he did this past fall. I was like...ok.

It's been a while since I did the PBII, but I don't remember having the fits that this frame gave me. The first time I painted it, I hated it. So I stripped it all back down and started over with a slightly new color. Clear coat wrinkled the second time....started over again. But finally, nothing fancy, but I hope he likes them. Brand new. Custom Grey Prizm cuts from the master @Chris A Hardaway. New set of socks, temples and bombs. And an even greater respect to you guys who do amazing customs every day.

View attachment 724376View attachment 724377View attachment 724381View attachment 724382

Nice job!!!

Back