• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Member From Portland

PDX0621

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey there. Short time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd take a min to introduce myself and say hello. I'm Travis, and as the title states, I'm from Portland, OR. I stumbled upon this forum while researching something Oakley related, but I can't remember what exactly. After spending far too many hours browsing a variety of threads and topics, I've gotta say I like this place a lot. Idiots get put in check, newbies get hazed, scammers get banned and rules get enforced. I think I'll do well here.

About me:

Veteran USMC - Field Radio Operator (Hence the 0621 in PDX0621)

Shooting
Camping
Hiking
Offroading
Nissans
Volvos
Weiner Dogs
Beef Jerkey
Long Walks On The Beach
Oakleys (obviously)

Dislikes:
People who are easily offended
Snowflakes
Tomatoes

I have a sort of eclectic collection of Oakleys at the moment. A couple pairs of X Metals with a myriad of others thrown in. Most are wearing Revant Optics lenses of one form or other (not sure how sacrilege this is, but I've had nothing but awesome experiences with this company). I'll update this post with a more detailed list later.

zNeIqCFl.jpg

zHYrpZNl.jpg

noSaBo6l.jpg

nTdV9ZRl.jpg

dQFjASsl.jpg

bS1FzCDl.jpg

L3uZWoul.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Travis!

We frown upon non-OEM, but we won't bite. If you like it, that's all that matters. Some of the lens makers are sponsors on the forum like Revant.

Mostly athletic frames, I see... not bad at all; active lifestyles demand it.

Thank you for your service.

Hey there. Short time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd take a min to introduce myself and say hello. I'm Travis, and as the title states, I'm from Portland, OR. I stumbled upon this forum while researching something Oakley related, but I can't remember what exactly. After spending far too many hours browsing a variety of threads and topics, I've gotta say I like this place a lot. Idiots get put in check, newbies get hazed, scammers get banned and rules get enforced. I think I'll do well here.

About me:

Veteran USMC - Field Radio Operator (Hence the 0621 in PDX0621)

Shooting
Camping
Hiking
Offroading
Nissans
Volvos
Weiner Dogs
Beef Jerkey
Long Walks On The Beach
Oakleys (obviously)

Dislikes:
People who are easily offended
Snowflakes
Tomatoes

I have a sort of eclectic collection of Oakleys at the moment. A couple pairs of X Metals with a myriad of others thrown in. Most are wearing Revant Optics lenses of one form or other (not sure how sacrilege this is, but I've had nothing but awesome experiences with this company). I'll update this post with a more detailed list later.

zNeIqCFl.jpg

zHYrpZNl.jpg

noSaBo6l.jpg

nTdV9ZRl.jpg

dQFjASsl.jpg

bS1FzCDl.jpg

L3uZWoul.jpg

I feel like I just read your dating profile off zoosk or farmersonly.com or something.

Back