• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying New member needs Romeos!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I have 2 young kids how much sleep do you think i get? These are my terms:
1 - send me a mars crater for $1 and I'll stay out of the continental US for 10 years pretty much like the judge said.

Or

2 - find the OP a reasonable priced pair of R1 and I'll stay out of your state.

Are your detective skills up for it😆

how can we prove you will stay out with a very reasonable compromise. i have both waiting to send

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
how can we prove you will stay out with a very reasonable compromise. i have both waiting to send
This is true! I feel that we may be at a crossroads as New Zealand people are crafty and sneaky and I don't think you could ever sell anything for $1 🤣🤣 let's compromise and agree that our new forum friend is an innocent party and deserves one of your r1 so he may feel the joy! And as a gesture of good will name a state and i will scale back my pillaging 🤗

Username Hidden said:
This is true! I feel that we may be at a crossroads as New Zealand people are crafty and sneaky and I don't think you could ever sell anything for $1 🤣🤣 let's compromise and agree that our new forum friend is an innocent party and deserves one of your r1 so he may feel the joy! And as a gesture of good will name a state and i will scale back my pillaging 🤗

I will discuss with my business associates :)

HAhaha thank you everyone!

Username Hidden said:
I was putting in work when you were talking about practice 🤗
Practice? We talkin' 'bout practice?

@Steven Goldberg Ive been searching lately and the Romeos Im finding arent worth what seller is asking. So if OP wants to overspend thats fine with me.

Username Hidden said:
What!!! Really! is that for plasma or x Metal or titanium? I got a couple pairs i was gonna custom but now I think best to hold onto them or try get that elusive crater outta them! Solid advice mate. There is pair for sale here looks new in box but unfortunately its listed 2k AUD. The listing got nothing to do with me but I can send to OP if he wants to try negotiating with himView attachment 793112
Do you know by ANY chance WHERE or WHAT part of Australia these are listed/located..? 😎

Username Hidden said:
Do you know by ANY chance WHERE or WHAT part of Australia these are listed/located..? 😎
Or maybe the sellers name on FB..? Thanks!

Username Hidden said:

they are not. He’s sniping them from his country LOL.

Username Hidden said:
they are not. He’s sniping them from his country LOL.
Oh! It looks like a legit listing on Facebook Marketplace! 😡

Latest Posts

Back