• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found NEW SCARS!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Make ya feel good!!

I’m not out to price gouge or rip people off it’s a fun hobbie for me! Got them for $235 best offer

View attachment 1038985
Someone has his panties in a bunch... all I was ever looking for was you to follow the guidelines of posting items on the forum. Ask what you want for whatever you want but at least show the respect this place deserves of following what is asked or stay on eBay. It fits you better there anyway!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Someone has his panties in a bunch... all I was ever looking for was you to follow the guidelines of posting items on the forum. Ask what you want for whatever you want but at least show the respect this place deserves of following what is asked or stay on eBay. It fits you better there anyway!
$200 for brand New glasses is not really outrageous but I wanted to trade for something I really like better anyway. They are very nice glasses. Since you’re the boss and can’t let people decide on their own what should I charge?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
$200 for brand New glasses is not really outrageous but I wanted to trade for something I really like better anyway. They are very nice glasses. Since you’re the boss and can’t let people decide on their own what should I charge?
eBay price was north of $300 to start ... it was just a comment of fact... Scars do not sell at $300 unless you have the magic of Goldberg on your side 😂 You also did not post any price here which was rude and started the thread as a sales thread then later changed it... you better go check your britches 💩 cause something stinks

Did you REALLY change the price just long enough to make a screenshot then changed it back? :rofl:

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 4.01.01 PM.png

Username Hidden said:
Did you REALLY change the price just long enough to make a screenshot then changed it back? :rofl:

View attachment 1038987
What are you talking about it’s a screenshot of what I paid for them!! I don’t understand your question!! The screenshot is what I’m selling for on eBay. What is your problem??

Username Hidden said:
What are you talking about it’s a screenshot of what I paid for them!! I don’t understand your question!! The screenshot is what I’m selling for on eBay. What is your problem??
... and this is where I just can't fix stupid so GLWS

Username Hidden said:
I am very confused.

Username Hidden said:
What are you talking about it’s a screenshot of what I paid for them!! I don’t understand your
Username Hidden said:
eBay price was north of $300 to start ... it was just a comment of fact... Scars do not sell at $300 unless you have the magic of Goldberg on your side 😂 You also did not post any price here which was rude and started the thread as a sales thread then later changed it... you better go check your britches 💩 cause something stinks
Ya if you read I want to trade or sell I started as selling changed to trading why is that bad what’s wrong with you So I didn’t put a price because of few people like you! And wanted PM! That’s y not putting price on my stuff so you can’t interfere or bother good people

Username Hidden said:
Ya if you read I want to trade or sell I started as selling changed to trading why is that bad what’s wrong with you So I didn’t put a price because of few people like you! And wanted PM! That’s y not putting price on my stuff so you can’t interfere or bother good people
My condolences for you getting ripped off... sincerely

Username Hidden said:
Ya if you read I want to trade or sell I started as selling changed to trading why is that bad what’s wrong with you
So I didn’t put a price because of few people like you!
Username Hidden said:
My condolences for you getting ripped off... sincerely
well I’ll let Steve know you said he ripped me off!! Thanks $15 less than I’m asking WOW

E1DA33D1-0D9C-40CB-ACAC-108EFFD8852A.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.