• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New terrible Oakley models on the way

Awesome:) Last time I lived there was in 1989 though. Been a while🤗 My uncle just moved to Alabama so I’ll be visiting sometime within the next couple of year I would think:)

Come during football season and we can go to a game in Tuscaloosa and eat some BBQ at Archibald's and Woodrow's.

Ashjjjjj. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
That seems to be the consensus…
hurl.gif

@Elliot I’ve lived all over the world as a US Navy brat. My dads American and my mom is Norwegian. I went to the U of Utah and have lived in many states (Texas, California, Alabama, Virgina, Utah, Florida, Kansas) and countries (Spain, Scotland, Italy, Norway). Ended up in Norway and was about to move back to the States until the big oil industry collapse. Decided to stay and very glad I did as now I buy questionable Oakleys and change crappy diapers to the bundle of joy I made with a beautiful Romanian❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for the story; enjoyable and now solved the mystery. However, what remains a mystery is your affinity for the more "questionable" O models 😏

Back