• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New terrible Oakley models on the way

Just wait until you see the new pairs coming out in the next 6 months. Some are the most disgusting things I've ever seen from lux like a rimless Cmdn.

Just wait until you see the new pairs coming out in the next 6 months. Some are the most disgusting things I've ever seen from lux like a rimless Cmdn.
Do you have any pics of new stuff? not that I’m too excited, but sometimes I don’t mind a new(er) frame if the styling is right.

I bought the CMDN with the translucent celeste frame, really liked that colour and I'm also a fan of Prizm Violet, not enough models get them. Also, I've always loved the Razor Blades-stems. Anyways, though I could use them while running or wear them "ironically" for special occassions or when driving but the the fit is terrible, the height of the lens is very low which means you can see both the top and the bottom of the frame. I think they could look pretty cool if the height was another 50% but yeah, I don't know what I'll do with these.

I bought the CMDN with the translucent celeste frame, really liked that colour and I'm also a fan of Prizm Violet, not enough models get them. Also, I've always loved the Razor Blades-stems. Anyways, though I could use them while running or wear them "ironically" for special occassions or when driving but the the fit is terrible, the height of the lens is very low which means you can see both the top and the bottom of the frame. I think they could look pretty cool if the height was another 50% but yeah, I don't know what I'll do with these.
There's always someone in a third world country with a 2022 Bengals Super Bowl Champions T-shirt who could use a new pair of sunnie's.

20221214_171611_Corridor01.jpg20221214_170003_BXTR02.jpg

Here are two I mentioned a couple weeks ago. You be the judge.

Back