• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum,...definitely not to Oakley

Unobtanium

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi everyone, I've been an oakley fan for over 30 years since buying my first pair of blades at the ripe old age of 17. Since then, I've had and kept many pairs, and have only managed to lose 2 pairs in that time. At 50 years old now? I kinda consider myself OG, but I had no idea the following that had assembled around the brand. I've always just gone out and gotten a new pair when the mood struck for the fact that I've loved the fit and quality from the start. I joined the forum in Hope's of learning the differences in some of the new tech, styles etc., and also to show off some of my collection. I'd like to spend some time in the classifieds in Hope's of finding some genuine pieces to put back in the boxes of the ones I've lost. I've already spent some time reading various posts, and look forward to more, as I'm not nearly as versed as I first thought. Thanks for having me, I'm happy to be here

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Latest Posts

Back